Supply Chain/Inventory Control Clerk
BullEx, a member of the LION Group has an exciting opportunity for a Buyer/Inventory Control Clerk to join our office in Albany, New York. BullEx is a product development company with the mission of applying smart technology to develop lifesaving products enhancing personal safety. BullEx is an international company with offices in nine countries. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated individual who is ready to make a positive contribution to the team the moment they begin working with us.
BullEx is seeking a high energy individual to fill a full-time position as a Clerk on the Supply Chain/Inventory Control Team with a strong background in sourcing and inventory control. This individual would be responsible for sourcing material, preparing purchase orders and helping with physical inventory and cycle counts.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage movement of inventory within the warehouse and through projects using SAP Business One software
- Identify low inventory quantities and follow through with the purchasing process to replenish appropriate inventory levels
- Source material and prepare purchase orders
- Execute return and/or replacement of unneeded or damaged inventory
- Perform physical inventory and cycle counts
- Utilize company vehicles to pick up materials locally as necessary
- Manage the team’s Expense Reporting on a monthly basis
- Cross train with the Shipping & Receiving department to act as a backup when necessary
- Help with ISA Audit
What You’ll Need:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience with inventory control and cycle counting
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record (CDL license is a plus)
- 50/50 time in office/warehouse
- Hearing and vision required to be within normal ranges with or without correction.
- Using proper lifting technique may be required to occasionally lift objects up to 80 lbs.
- Required to operate traditional office equipment including computers, copiers, fax machines and telephones.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and reach.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Displays ambitious, positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable challenging supplied inputs and questioning existing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, work proactively and independently in a fast changing environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible and adaptable to change